Newtown Facebook Memorial Fund
Five Ways A Roadtrip With Kids Is Just Like That One You Took In College:
|Sleeping it off.|
5) Someone is hungry. Again. That same person also has to pee with alarming frequency.
4) I'm sorry, what is this music we're listening to? And I don't care how good a song is, we do not have to listen to it three times in a row.
3) At the rest stop, at least one person is completely stoked by the presence of an arcade game and good Lord could we please just all get back in the car!? (And when everyone is back on the road, someone suggests that something may have fallen out of the car at the rest stop. Can we loop back? And hey, I'm just gonna hang out at this arcade game until the thing is found.)
2) There's someone sulking over a slight misunderstanding with someone else. And it's gonna color the next three hours of transit, because everything that other person is doing IS JUST ALL WRONG.
1) Not one person is satisfied with their seat assignments- except for the front seat passenger. (And even she's starting to wonder if it would be quicker to walk.)
(Happy trails and even happier holidays, folks.)